About Circle VHA
Circle VHA is working in partnership with local authorities, State agencies, developers, and funders to deliver new social and affordable housing solutions under the Rebuilding Ireland Programme. Since 2003, Circle VHA has been providing quality accommodation to people in housing need in the Greater Dublin Area. Circle VHA has approved housing body status from the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government. We are also an approved borrower with the Housing Finance Agency and are registered with the Property Services Regulatory Authority to provide property management services. Further information is available via our Activity Summary.
Circle VHA is seeking Expressions of Interest/proposals from developers, estate agents and other interested parties in relation to current or intended disposals by them of residential property and turnkey disposals, for existing property, schemes under construction, or those to be constructed. The following areas are of interest:
1. New scheme developments with bulk disposal/acquisition opportunities.
2. Multifamily investment portfolio disposals.
3. Unfinished development disposals.
4. Dispersed residential portfolio disposals.
5. Part V of Planning and Development Regulations – strategic partnerships.
6. Development land with residential planning permission existing.
7. Collaboration with other housing providers.
We are looking to expand our reach and all areas are under consideration, in particular, the Dublin/Greater Dublin area.
Interested parties should contact:
email@example.com or one of the team on 01-4072110.
Please note, in accordance with our standard practice we are obliged to state that proposals received will be considered on a subject to contract basis only, and no contract will exist or be deemed to exist until such time as all legal documentation has been agreed, signed and exchanged.