Repairs and maintenance
Our Repairs and Maintenance Guide and your Tenant Handbook outline the responsibilities of Circle VHA as the landlord, alongside the responsibilities of you, the tenant. Please refer to the guide to see who is responsible for a repair.
If the issue is a Circle VHA responsibility you can log the repair by using one of the following options:
- completing the form below.
- calling us on 01-4072110 and selecting option 2 – Repairs.
- emailing us on email@example.com
We operate an out-of-office emergency line. This line is open from 5pm to 9am Monday to Friday and all-day Saturday, Sunday, and Bank Holidays. In the case of an emergency (i.e. fire or flood) please phone 053-9374832.
In the event of gas, electricity, or water emergencies, contact the relevant service provider.
- Gas Networks Ireland 1800 20 50 50
- ESB Networks 1800 372 999
- Irish Water 1800 278 278