Payment failed

Sorry, your online payment didn’t go through.

Please try again here or call us on 01-4072110 to make a payment over the phone.

There are also several ways for tenants to pay rent. The preferred payment method is by Standing Order, Household Budget, and Electronic Transfer.

Standing Order

This is set up by the tenant from their bank account. Tenants can request a standing order form for their bank by contacting Circle VHA here. Remember, with a standing order tenants must have enough money in their bank account. Even if tenants are a few cent short on the day the deduction is made, the bank will not proceed with the payment and tenants will accumulate rent arrears. Some banks may also charge fees for this service.

Household Budget

The scheme is operated by An Post and is open to people receiving certain social welfare payments. Rent is taken directly from the tenant’s social welfare payment each week. Tenants wishing to pay this way can contact their housing officer and request a form.

Electronic transfer using online banking

Tenants need to make sure to attach a proper reference to the transfer (the tenant’s property code is indicated in a rent assessment form). Tenants can request Circle VHA’s bank details here.