In light of the COVID-19 recommendations from the Government, Circle VHA is taking further steps to ensure we continue to provide safe and reliable services to our tenants and communities. We have business continuity plans in place to keep our employees safe and to minimise the risk to our tenants and partners with whom we interact with daily.
With effect from Monday 16th March:
- Our Head Office reception will be closed to the public. This is to minimise direct face to face contact
- Our staff will work remotely and will continue to be contactable
- We will provide services for emergency repairs
- Staff will continue to provide tenancy services by phone and conduct general site visits
- Where feasible meetings will be conducted by phone and online
We are actively monitoring the situation and will continue to keep you informed. We are asking our tenants, customers and partners to follow the recommendations of the Government and HSE by supporting social distancing and contacting Circle VHA by phone 01 4072110 between 9am and 5pm and email at email@example.com
.For emergency repairs outside of office hours, please phone 053 9374832.
ALONE the national charity that supports older people to age at home is operating a helpline for all older people, for queries or concerns about Covid-19 all older people can call Ph: 0818 222 024 between 8am and 8pm for support and advice. The HSELive helpline is available for all other persons seeking advice. 8am to 8pm Mon- Fri and 10am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday. Callsave 1850 24 1850 or www.hse.ie