Circle VHA aims to provide a quality housing service to our tenants. We aim to treat you with respect and dignity. So as a tenant you can expect us:
• To treat you with respect and courtesy.
• To be honest and authentic with you.
• To meet you at the agreed time and inform you if we are delayed.
• To respond to your letters or emails within five working days.
• To respond to and to return phone calls no later than three working days
• To treat all complaints seriously and responsively.
• To provide you with information and explain our documents and procedures.
• To meet you in offices that are clean, tidy, and accessible, where possible.
• To respect your privacy and confidentiality, wherever possible.
• To consult you about key aspects of the housing management service in your scheme
• To treat our staff and contractors with respect and courtesy.
• To provide us with the correct information about your circumstances, your income and other information that we may need, within the time requested.
• To keep appointments with staff and external contractors at the agreed time and to give us advanced notice if you cannot make an appointment.
• To provide us with feedback about what we are doing well and not doing well. This will assist us to improve the quality of our services.
Circle VHA’s vision, mission, values and customer care statements combine our beliefs and aspirations and how we are aiming to deliver our housing services and how we relate to you as a person.