12th February 2021
Circle VHA are pleased to announce the following vacancies within the organisation
- Property Administrator
- This is a new and exciting role within Circle VHA. The purpose of the role of Property Administrator is to provide a comprehensive administrative service to the Director of Property and administrative support across all Property teams. The post holder will require a flexible approach to the job and will work as part of a team delivering a professional service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Housing Administrator
- This is a new and exciting role within Circle VHA. The purpose of the role of Housing Administrator is to provide a comprehensive administrative service to the Director of Services, and administrative support across all housing services teams. The post holder will require a flexible approach to the job and will work as part of a team delivering a professional service to customers of Circle VHA.
- Asset and Repairs Officer Munster and East Coast Region
- The Asset and Repairs Officer will work with Customer Services and Repairs Manager and Director of Services to ensure all property services are delivered to a high quality across all our homes and estates. The role is varied and may include property surveys, contractor procurement & management, stock condition surveys, defect diagnosis, clerk of work services, snagging and tendering. This is a customer focused role with much of the work carried out in people’s homes. This role will require empathy, respect and diplomacy at all times
- Tenancy Services Officer Dublin and Leinster Region
- The Tenancy Service Officer is the first point of contact for all matters relating to tenancy and estate management. The role covers lettings and allocations, management of tenancies, including breach of tenancies, antisocial behaviour and all aspects of estate and neighbourhood management. The Tenancy Service Officer will work with customers, internal colleagues and external partners in designing and delivering high-quality services that are tailored to meet local needs.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should apply via CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
The closing date for all applications will be 5pm on Friday 26th February 2021.